Friday, September 16, 2011

Monday September 12, 2011

 I know, a bit behind on the blog posts....

On Monday September 12, Drew had his first half-day of school.  It was from 8:30-11 and we had to drop him off and pick him up.  James was off, so the whole family went.

We are so completely nerdy like that.

Drew was soooo excited.

This kitten is tails or ginger...I honestly can't tell them apart....the kids LOVE them.


I'm not sure they love the kids.....they are good sports though.
 While Drew was at school James, Hunter and I went to Walmart to pick up a few things and then it was time to pick him up again (2 1/2 hours goes by fast!).  He had a great time, smiling from ear to ear when we picked him up.  It's so much fun to hang out with his buddies again!

The afternoon found us at Nana and Papa's where Drew (and Hunter) got another gift.

It's not as fast as his gator, but he really seems to like the handle bars.  He's been riding it non-stop since he got it.
 When Papa started shopping around, he started out by looking for a "real" 4-wheeler for them.  He decided they weren't quite ready for it.  I'm glad he made that decision, I don't think I'm quite ready for them to be driving a "real" one yet.

and yes, I realize that big brother has a helmet and little brother does not.  We've since decided that helmets are not necessary....it does not go very fast.....still, I'm sure this photo will end up in the hands of Hunter's therapist one day.
That's that!

No comments:

Post a Comment