Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Monday + Goats + Chickens = Fun times!

7:40 came early this morning, but we made the bus and Drew got on with no issues.....Hunter was very sad to see brother go.

H and I got ready to head to our new friend Louisa's farm.  She was hosting playgroup today...H was very excited to see the goats.

They were very excited to see him!


Louisa has chickens too.  H got to see them, and collect some eggs.  He LOVED it.





I think we need to get some goats and chickens.


Louisa also had some grapes that were all ready for us to pick.  H went to town picking those grapes.  He had a great time sharing with me!



After playgroup, H and I headed over to the Ivy arms to meet James for lunch.  He had been studying all morning and was heading off to write his test after he had lunch with us.

Once we finished lunch, H and I headed over to "The pick of the crop".  It's a toy store on Main street.  I knew they sold playmobil, so I wanted to price it out (Drew's new obsession).  I found out that they have the crane that I want to get Drew, but it is more expensive there than anywhere else.  The woman did tell me that they will price match anyone else.  Good to know.

As we were leaving, she gave Hunter a new train for the Thomas set for free.  It was SO nice of her.  Hunter was THRILLED.


Nap time followed and then it was time to meet Drew from the bus.  The bus came super early today and I almost missed it.  The driver didn't think Drew was on, I wasn't standing where I usually stand, and he didn't stop.

Thankfully, either Drew spoke up or his bus buddy did, and he realized his mistake and stopped.  I have no idea what I would have done had he kept going.


We spent the rest of the evening/afternoon at Nana and Papa's, where Drew reminded me what he is like when he doesn't listen.  Man, he can be a handful sometimes!  He was exhausted from school though, so I'm pretty sure that's what sparked the behaviour.

All in all, a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment