Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's been a week....

And I'm a little shocked at all that we did.....

Some highlights...

On Thursday we headed to Grimsby to meet Luc and Erin's baby, Tyler.  We stopped at Laurie's house to see a Miss Hadley (and of course, Laurie too).  It was a quick, but much needed visit.  Felt like forever since I'd seen my girls!  

beautiful Hadley
 James did take a couple of pictures of Tyler while we were at the Mallard's house, but I can't seem to find them on the computer.....I'm sure I'll take some more very soon and add them to this blog.  The important thing is that he (and his parents) are doing great.

We had left the boys with James' parents while we went to Grimsby, so this was also a fun adult afternoon for James and I!  He took me to McDonald's for lunch.  Quite the romantic, that husband of mine!

Who can resist pictures in the tub?
Saturday morning, Drew had his "closing day" game of soccer at the Trafalgar sports park (off of Maple avenue) in Georgetown.  This was a neat location as it is on lands that my grandfather used to own.....I remember dropping my dad off here, when I was a kid, so that he could help with the wheat, etc.  Pretty cool it's a park now.

Drew had a fun time, but mostly he enjoyed getting his trophy.  He is quite proud of it.



Nana and Papa came, of course!

Hunter got a tattoo from the creepy Mustang mascot.  


See what I mean about creepy??

SO PROUD!
 Saturday night, Nana and Papa came over so that we could all head to East Side Mario's to celebrate Drew's birthday with the embarrassing "waiters/restaurant singing to you ritual" that my family has become so fond of.
They brought a gift.

Papa showing Drew and Hunter how to open the gift.



After dinner we went to Baskin Robbins to claim Drew's free birthday ice cream (of course, the rest of us had to have something too!!)

So that brings me to the end of Saturday.....stay tuned for other exciting highlights from our week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment