Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Family Day!

Alas, I did not take any photos today.

We had a busy day.  Got up and headed to Toronto for a morning with L, N, J and K.  We had a big, yummy breakfast and the kids played, played and played!  We all had so much fun.  We dropped James off at work and then headed home.  I was hoping that H would have a nap at this point, but he did not have that in his plans for the afternoon.

And so it went.  The boys pushed around their dump trucks, played trains, we set up the "cars" lego set and then headed to have a family day pizza supper with Nana and Papa.  It was fun.  The usual night with Nana and Papa.  Fun, more fun and the occasional temper tantrum.

This was my conversation with Drew on the drive home (Hunter was sleeping)...

Drew - "Mommy, was I good today?"

Me - "Yes Drew, you were pretty good today"

Drew - "Ya, just pretty good because I had a few timeouts"

Me - "Yup, just a few today"

Drew - "How many do you think, maybe 10?"

Me - "No Drew, you only had 3 timeouts today"

Drew - "Wow, that's not very many....that's all you can really hope for really, is 3"

Me - "How about we aim for 0 tomorrow?"

Drew - "I'll try mommy, but I can't say for sure"

Me - didn't reply, because I was holding back laughter....love that little man!!!

Happy family day!!!

1 comment: