Saturday, February 11, 2012

Another week in review...

The photo below was taken to prove that the sometimes, the fact that my children are acting up, can be explained by a full moon.

5 minutes after I took the picture I was attacked by a raccoon.....sometimes, I guess, animals act up because of the moon too!  It jumped out at me, when I opened the barn cat food container.  It was heart-attack inducing scary.


I missed the boys gymnastics, once again, because of work.  James took these photos of them.  They both love it now.  These photos were taken because last week was the last day of the term.  They start term 3 next week.  Have I told you how expensive gymnastics is?


worth every penny though!
Wednesday, James was off.  Drew was in school, so James and Hunter headed to his class and then to the library.  We love the library.




Drew has gotten into this habit of not eating his food at school again.  Most of his lunch is eaten at the kitchen table when he gets home as he is STARVING once he gets home.
Wednesday night we headed to Skedaddle's to celebrate our friend Nathan's 6th birthday.  The boys had a BLAST there.



This brings us to Thursday.  After I got home from work, Drew and Hunter were acting up, so we sent them outside.  5 minutes later they were calling us out to be an audience to their "band".  When you bang on trees with broken shovels it makes beautiful music (or so they say).





And that's all I got for now.  I'll do a weekend post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment