Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Half way through the week

It's Wednesday!  The boys have tonight and then tomorrow night left for their swimming lessons this session.  Can't say I'll miss dragging them there every day.  Thankfully, James has been off for most of them, making it easier to make the 5 pm start time if I'm working.

On Monday, I picked Drew up early from school and took him took Dr Sapra in Oakville.  He's a dermatologist.  Drew's eczema has gotten quite bad this winter.  It was really bugging him and keeping him up at night.  The doctor told me that he will grow out of this, and was confident that the new products he was giving us would clear everything up.  He gave us a new soap to use, a new balm to put on his body and a prescription cream to apply to his sore skin.  I'm optimistic!

The weather has been beautiful, the boys have enjoyed lots of outdoor time.

Hunter with Tails
 After swimming, we've been going back to the new house.  On Monday night, Hunter and I played a game.

 Yesterday, I supply taught, so not much to blog about there.  I also had a meeting for a committee I'm on for Pineview.  Pineview is turning 50 this year and we're having a party!

Today, the boys had school so James and I headed to the new house to get some work done.  James put together our new entertainment unit and I battled the wall paper in the bathroom again.  We're getting there!


After school, it was time for homework.  Hunter is doing such a great job reading.  We're very proud of him!
In a few minutes, we'll be off to swimming lessons again and the another visit to the new house.  Happy Hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment