Saturday, January 9, 2010

Packing

I love going on vacation. I HATE packing. I really hate packing. It stresses me out. I hated it before I had kids, and now that I have kids, it induces stress like nothing else. My husband always teases me about the amount of crap I take with us. We have two kids, having alot of crap just goes with the territory. I am packing (well, supposed to be packing. I seem to be a wee-bit addicted to this new-found blogging hobby of mine) for our trip to Florida. Our flight leaves at 8:30am tomorrow morning from Buffalo. I have restricted myself to 2 big suitcases for the 4 of us. We are only going for 3 nights, so it should be ok. Keep in mind, I have a 6 month old who barfs alot. Multiple outfit changes are a reality, so his clothes alone take up most of 1 suitcase and then there is the 3 year old who is potty trained, but just might have an accident when we are out and about......it all adds up to lots of clothes! Trying to figure out the right balance between having enough, and trying to air out barfy clothes that have been rinsed in a bathroom sink is an artform I have yet to master.
Oh well, it's all worth it. We get to get away for a few days (to Disney even!) and hopefully have some fun as a family.........if only they weren't calling for snow in Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment